Are you looking for expert, professional and practical urban planning and development advice? GeoLINK has an experienced urban and regional planning team lead by Principal Planners Simon Waterworth and Simon Williams who each have over 20 years’ experience in the planning profession. Our planning team will provide you with expert assistance and advice on the development application and approval process, environmental impact statements, statement of environmental effects and environmental assessment matters in order to get your project approved.
We offer critical expertise in every aspect of town planning including:
- Advice and documentation for approvals process
- Master plans
- Development and rezoning applications
- Community consultation
- Strategic plans
- Environmental impact statements
- Environmental impact assessment
- Development control plans
- Local environment studies
- Local environmental plans
- Plans of management
- Expert evidence
We work very closely with our clients to successfully steer their projects through complex planning frameworks.